找回密码
 注册会员
查看: 2179|回复: 1
收起左侧

保加利亚国家科学院(BAS)举行揭秘UFO峰会

[复制链接]
online_member 发表于 2014-11-23 01:56:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

UFO中文网报道:保加利亚国家科学院(BAS)空间研究所最近举办了UFO与外星人存在的第一次论证会议,

主讲是拉彻扎尔·菲利普维教授:到目前为止,这个UFO和外星人这个话题一直是被科学家禁止的话题之一,但是人类的探索脚步即将走出太阳系,怎么能不讨论UFO不明飞行物和外星人呢?

保加利亚国家科学院(BAS)举行揭秘UFO峰会294 / 作者:骑UFO看外星人 / 帖子ID:18824

外星人绑架事件,是真的吗?

保加利亚国家科学院(BAS)举行揭秘UFO峰会37 / 作者:骑UFO看外星人 / 帖子ID:18824

The Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) Institute for Space Studies recently held its first official conference on the existence of UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence, Prof. Lachezar Filipov told the Nova TV breakfast show.
“Until now this topic was sort of banned among the scientists,” he said. “But the growing public interest, not only in Bulgaria, but abroad, made BAS believe that we must respond to such phenomena.”
According to Filipov, the conference was prompted by the claims of “a serious man” that he saw a “large saucer of platinum colour, with no windows, hovering over Sofia's Kremikovtsi district” in mid-October. The witness told Filipov no one else around seemed to have noticed the flying object, or at least no one reacted.
“He found me and told me the story, but wishes to remain anonymous, because he is a serious man with large business enterprises and is afraid the people will make fun of him,” Filpov said. “He only told his wife and me.”
According to Filipov, there have been other documented cases where only one person among many, saw the UFO.
Filipov told Nova TV that the witness claims that after the “flying saucer” flew away, he experienced “a time warp” incident.
“This is why we want to set up a working group within our institute,” Filipov said. “There have been such reports previously, but no one seemed to take them very seriously. We need to investigate those claims and see how reliable they are. There are people who make things up, there are people who see things but tell nobody, there are people who find me and tell me what they saw. But most people are afraid everyone will think they're crazy. If they see that the scientists investigate such incidents, they might come out and tell us.”

原文地址:

- See more at: http://www.novinite.com/articles ... thash.Eyln2FxZ.dpuf
online_moderator 发表于 2014-11-23 15:08:24 | 显示全部楼层
联合国也谈过这类问题。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

UFO中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:26