注册会员
查看: 91|回复: 5
收起左侧

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?

[复制链接]
online_member 发表于 2023-1-19 14:09:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?
online_member 发表于 2023-1-19 14:09:19 | 显示全部楼层
补充一个实锤,上世纪八十年代,美国佐治亚州立了几块石碑,石碑上用不同文字刻了引导语,开篇第一句话就是要把地球人口控制在五亿之内。这个引导石今年夏天被炸了,但是这个石碑矗立四十多年,很显然,官方是知情并且也认同的,甚至于立碑之人就是官方。搜索“佐治亚 石碑”就能看到这块石碑的碑文。只能说,美国精英的思维一直都是极端社会达尔文:留下最精英最优秀的小部分人统治地球。
——————————————————————
总有人说,美国人没那么蠢,弄个病毒吧自己人给毒了,一开始我也这么想的。
说个例子吧,小时候村里晒鱼干,苍蝇特别多,个别村民就拿敌敌畏喷在鱼干上,就没有苍蝇了。关键是这些鱼干不是拿去卖的,是真的自己吃的!
美国人这个病毒是定向针对中国人基因的病毒。至于说这个病毒容易变异什么的,我想说你别把一个计划想的过于天衣无缝,美国的老龄人口,也是美国精英集团想清理的一部分。精英只要花钱就能享受最好的医疗手段,实力能强到降维打击的地步,你觉得他们有在怕的?你看看特朗普生病了吗?拜登病了吗?清醒点好嘛?
你在抢药,抢口罩,抢急诊室,美国精英一个飞的就能拥有最好的医疗团队,最好的医疗设备。钢铁侠靠设备,超人靠变异!
online_member 发表于 2023-1-19 14:09:34 | 显示全部楼层
打了1000个字的答案被知乎拒绝了。
建议花时间把视频看完整。
那个视频我从头到尾看完了,感觉大家说的没到点上,仅仅是把这个计划看成了 卒灭倔。
按照视频所说的,上面一小撮人真正的目的是消灭民主制度,建议疾拳社会。
众所周知,西方的自产阶级皿煮是虚假的皿煮制度。一小部分精英攫取了绝大多数财产,同时控制了媒体,控制了娱乐。麻痹了绝大多数人民,让他们变得麻木;蒙蔽了他们的认知,让他们变得愚蠢。
现在他们连这最后的遮羞布都要揭下。(按照视频所说)他们坚信一个地球物理事件的到来。他们打算趁着这个时机,攫取权利,清除世界上95%的人,建立一个新世界,一个新秩序,一个鸡犬的,这一小撮精英可以为所欲为的社会。
(补充,具体来说他们打算挑起中东的战火,制造冲突,同时投放文艺,以此制造恐慌。这样他们可以夺取更多权力,民众将“请求”正负实行高压统治 ,军事管制。而这仅仅是西方皿煮灭亡的第一步。大家可能沉浸在我国战争文艺的喜悦中,过度乐观,看夕方的笑话。但是联系到中东难民问题,其实你们只在第二层,而那一波阴谋者在第五层)
谁是最大的障碍呢?没错,最有能力,也最有意愿,反抗这种阴谋这种保证的只有我国。我一直坚信我国的皿煮事业虽然还在发展,还在襁褓阶段,还很不成熟,但这却是真正的皿煮,真正的任泉,真正的自由,真正能代表人类前进方向。所以这一小撮精英要除掉我们。这也是为什么他们控制的媒体日复一日的抹黑我们。
视频的作者澄清了两个概念,一个叫预测,一个叫预言。有兴趣的可以去读一下。大体是说,预测是利用科学原理,事实数据和逻辑推演来获知以后会发生什么,是科学的。而预言是说,如果我们继续...,我们不去...,未来就会***,是哲学的。作者不相信宿命论,他认为预言是有着积极意义的,是鼓励我们为了以后作出改变的。视频的作者绝对不是为了渲染阴谋论,绝对不是为了制造恐慌。 作者是想要呼唤人们的良知,呼唤善良的人们反抗这种阴谋,反抗制定这些阴谋的人。
作者举了一个例子。阿凡达电影中,一个女飞行员受命去轰炸灵魂之树。 但是她将在按下发射之前,她说:我从军可不是为了这个! 然后就放弃发射返航了。作者指出,要完成这个可怕的计划,需要许多菌方人员,擎爆人员的配合。但是在那个所谓的“新秩序”里,显然没有位置给这些人。作者呼吁,如果你是菌方或者擎爆部门的人,接触到了这个计划,请不要配合执行他,请不要忘了自己的本心。
作者总体上是乐观的,认为这个计划大概率不会按照计划的那样执行下去。因为这个计划仅靠上面一小撮人是做不到的,而人类迟早会觉醒。在诸多良善的人类的努力下,在诸多人们的醒悟下,他们的阴谋是不会得逞的。事实上情况的发展已经无数次偏离了他们的计划。在2010年,与会人员(指制定阴谋的那一小撮人)已经抱怨,中国发展的太快,日本没有按照计划扰乱中国的斤溶。2020年的今天,情况的发展也很大的偏离了他们2010年的计划。
我个人看来,极端的闽族煮意是不可取的。如果我们怀着恨意,只想着报复,把整个夕方世界当作敌人,反而正中这一小撮阴谋者的下怀。为了对抗这一小部分人,需要全世界良善的人民联合起来。
我想这个过程将是残酷的,那一小撮人掌控着资本,武力,掌控着媒体,掌控着文娱,掌控着话语权,表面看他们掌控了一切。他们不会轻言放弃。为了反抗极权,为了全人类的自由,为了皿煮,为了人人平等无论贫富, 卒,敏族,总角,我要说出大家耳熟能详的,“全世界的***,联合起来”,我要说田岸们城楼上的第二句话。而我相信,提出来命运共同体的最上面,也是这么想的。
online_member 发表于 2023-1-19 14:10:18 | 显示全部楼层
这是疯狂的想法,即便是在这个疯狂的时刻。可是,如果UFO与外星人这样“疯狂”的事情都开始被权威部门承认,还有什么事情是不可能的?
肺炎之后应该会有更多朋友关注这个话题,只可惜国内朋友解读时,大都只是抽取前半部分,最后停留在民族,人种,国家的层面,内心充满恐惧与仇恨,这也因应了民族主义的浪潮。
窃以为这样的解读背离了Bill Ryan以及爆料人的初衷,实际上是在迎合负面实体们的作为。不要忘了,无论爆料人还是Bill Ryan,他们都是白人。这是涉及全人类福祉的信息,也应该站在超越种族的立场来看待,我们也不能被“民族主义”概念裹挟,需要对所有的生物武器持批判态度,不论相关研究出自哪个国家。视频后面部分,Bill阐述了灵性提升概念,这也是关键所在,所以关注此话题的朋友,务必找到原视频,并把它看完。下面的链接是外网部分,据说有人把它搬到国内网站bilibili来了,但最后又被删除。评论里有一位朋友把视频存下了,请找他要相关资料。
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d86DRn7T098这个视频是Project Camelot于10年前发布的,它主要根据一位英国退休军官的爆料信息,由Bill口述而成。在Project Camelot的网站,刊登了这位爆料者的全文信件。信件内容大抵和视频类似,但也有一些信息未被包含在视频之中,主要是这位军官看待世界的方式,从更大的层面来解释该阴谋,比如外星人与这些事件的联系,金字塔的建造,人类的历史等等。应该说军官的信息可能存在一定扭曲,但大体与“一的法则”相应,所以个人觉得这部分信息同样非常重要,有助于读者从更高的层面理解现实,如果能对照“一的法则”去解读,将再好不过。而Bill在视频里,也加入了自己对灵性的一些理解,这点同样难得,因此,视频和原信件可谓相得益彰,有意了解相关信息的朋友,不该忽略任何一部分。
关于“China will catch a cold“,是否现在发生的事件就是爆料的验证,且留待读者们自己判断。病毒是人工或者自然,存在许许多多的争论,我只想提醒朋友们,军方的隐秘技术比起民间,提前了很多很多年,所以我们根据发表的文章或者各种学术机构的技术对病毒进行分析,并不一定能发现人工痕迹,得到的结论难免偏颇。更何况,如果有外星实体参与,岂是我们这些普通人类科学家能解读清楚的?既然人类都不一定是完全“自然进化”而成,讨论病毒是“自然”或是“人工”,实际上没有太大的意义。
如果您看了视频与原信件之后,只停留在恐惧与不安中,请接着阅读灵性书籍或者灵媒资料,比如Don与Carla的”UFO揭秘” 与“一的法则”。我们需要时刻提醒自己,一切终将变好,死亡不是终结,灾难与阴谋亦当等闲视之。
Project Camelot 关于盎格鲁撒克逊计划的原文如下,本来想自己翻译出来,但发现“翼浴深寒“已经完成此工作,这里给出相关链接,因为国内朋友可能打不开网站,我把文字转贴过来,有一部分内容比较敏感,我会用图片代替文字。
翻译链接
http://bbs.creaders.net/history/bbsviewer.php?trd_id=657797英文原文
The Anglo Saxon Mission_______________________________________________
INTERVIEWS
The Anglo Saxon Mission - The Timeline - Letter from a Whistleblower...
Los Angeles, March 2010 | .pdf |
Reprinted below is a copy of a letter sent to Kerry Cassidy for publication in order to provide a more comprehensive view of the Anglo-Saxon Mission as well as events surrounding these revelations that have not until now, been released to the public. This release augments the original interview and video commentary by Bill Ryan presented on Project Camelot under the title The Anglo-Saxon Mission. The letter below has not been edited or revised in any way by Kerry Cassidy and is presented here for the first time.
盎格鲁萨克逊计划---时间线
(一位爆料者发来的信件)
洛杉矶,2010年3月
下面转录的文字来自爆料者发给Kerry Cassidy的信件,在此全文转载,以助于读者了解盎格鲁撒克逊计划的全貌,它包含了与此计划相关的各种事件,直到今日,它们才第一次进入公众视野。Project Camerlot通过Bill Ryan制作的采访以视频方式发布,取名为“盎格鲁撒克逊计划”,而下面公布的信件可以看作原视频的加料内容。Kerry Cassidy并没有对该信件进行任何编辑与修改,这也是它首次公开发表。(这一小段我自己写的,后面的翻译来自“翼浴深寒”)
Background
By the time I had become aware of the Timeline I had already travelled all over the world with the UK military and was involved in many conflicts, and had witnessed many mind changing events some of which are difficult describe in any sensible manner.

One the most difficult events to rationalise was a gathering that took place in 1975 that involved Admiral Hill-Norton, who was then, I believe, Chairman of the NATO Committee. I cannot go into the detail of this since to do so might compromise the Official Secrets Act. Suffice to say this event was pivotal and key to later events in providing evidence for the existence of the Anglo-Saxon Mission or better described as the Timeline. Therefore, no more can be publicly said about this event, other than to state that this Timeline was very much in existence 35 years ago, backed up by a very creditable insider, later referred to as ‘CW’ and from what I witnessed personally.

During 1980’s, due to certain personal career events, which I am not yet able to disclose, I could establish beyond any simple suspicion, that a future wartime government of the UK will be conservative, right wing in nature, and of high ranking military office, not civilian, with the officer cadre from all 3 services properly inducted to be in obedient support. I felt at the time that we would soon be in an extended state world wide armed conflict, where this type of totalitarian/military Government would be put in place.

I continued on with my military career and was now project working with various military contractors such as BAE, Westland, and Plessey & Marconi Systems. It was during this time that I was introduced into the future naval weapons programmes then running in the late 80’s and early 90’s. However, by then, I was totally disillusioned and really did feel that ultra-right wing hands were at hard at work manipulating people and events. Again, what CW had told me (CW was insider, known since 1975 and whose identity still needs to be protected) previously told me came back with more solidity than I could have imagined.

In effect CW was turning out to be right, and in effect, I had a major mindset change as I knew that everything I was told was based on ordinary people being kept compliant and ignorant.
背景
在我所知道的时间线里,我已经随英国军队走遍了全世界,并卷入到许多冲突中,目睹了许多使我思想转变的事丄件,其中有些是以任何合理的方式都难以说明的。
一个非常难以将之合理化的事件,是发生在1975年的一次聚会,涉及海军上将希尔.诺顿(Hill-Norton),我相信他当时是北约委员会主席。我不能说得太细,因为这样做可能会违反官方保密法。我只想说之后发生的事丄件的关键和重点,为盎格鲁.撒克逊使命存在的证据提供时间线,或更好地描述这个时间线。因此,不能公开讨论这一事丄件,除了35年前这个非常的时间线之外,有一个非常可信的内幕人士做支持,后文以“CW”称号他,还有其他我亲眼目睹的证据。
在20世纪80年代,由于某些个人职业日程事项,我不能透露具体细节,无可置疑地我要建立一个,英国未来的战时政丄府,它属于保守派,右翼性质的,并且都是高级别军职人员组成,而不是普通人,这些军官全部来自3个机构,通过恰当的途径进入预备服务状态。当时我觉得,我们将很快达到一种扩张的世界范围武装冲突的状态,而那种极权主义军政府类型的统治将迅速到位。
我继续我的军旅生涯,与各种不同的军事承包商,如BAE,Westland,Plessey & Marconi系统从事着现在的项目。在此期间,我被介绍到未来海军装备项目,此项目在80年代末和90年代初迅速运作。那时,我完全醒悟过来,真的感到极右翼的手在如此冷酷无情地操纵着人民和各种事件。另外,CW 告诉我(CW是内幕消息人士,我自1975年以来认识他,其身份仍然需要保护)预先告诉我,比我更所能想象的更可靠。
实际上CW是正确和务实的,我的心态有一个重大改变,因为有人告诉我这一切,都是以保持普通市民的屈从和无知为基础的。

Cape Wrath Scotland
Anyway, these future weapons in themselves, I must say, were not remarkable. They are of the kind anyone could read about in the glossy monthly defence industry magazines. However, due to my combat experience I was sent to various weapon testing ranges in the UK, mostly at Cape Wrath in the North of Scotland. My job, with many others of my rank, was to conduct range tracking exercises against aerial targets. At the time we were using development stage surveillance and fire control radars to see if we could detect and lock-up small very fast moving targets coming in from high altitude. We used a whole series of targets from fast jets to unmanned drones, to artillery shells.

On one occasion, during these range trials, I was on one weapons desk and a BAE civilian technician (in the military we called such civilian technicians, ‘Boffins’) was on another weapons desk with much different equipment. This time there was much more pre-exercise setting up than usual before the target run in. So it was some time before we got the normal, ‘Range Clear, Start Recording’ to commence the exercise. My job, as always, was to get the best possible use out of the equipment for analysis.

This is where things started to get weird. The target, whatever it was, since I wasn’t told, was not detected on the equipment I was operating. However, the BAE technician, the ‘Boffin’, did ‘see’ the target on his equipment and was voice reporting target information. To cut a long story short: The target came in from an extremely high altitude, which I later deduced (time/speed/distance) had to be in excess of 200 miles, i.e., coming in from outside the earth atmosphere and at an incomprehensible velocity, and most certainly outside spectrum of the kit I was operating. Now, this wasn’t some sort of UFO as the ground operators were actually talking, clearly, to someone inside the target throughout the exercise. Later the ‘Boffin’ said, “don’t worry, its one of ours!” I recall saying, “Thank f**k for that! because I didn’t see a Scooby!” He said, “Well, you were not meant to see anything and if you did, then we would have had some serious snags”. Later, I thought, I had been engaged in a tracking exercise against a missile with an extremely low radar echoing area, launched from a platform in orbit. This was not so since, as I discovered, the target was most definitely piloted, manoeuvring, and came to an abrupt stop at the end of the range. I instinctively knew better to ask anymore questions about this. Instead I was more resolved to see if I could pick the bloody thing up on my kit – as a matter of professional pride. I never managed to pick it up. We conducted several more runs against this type of target and it sounded as if there was more than one of them and not just the same target repeating the runs.

You will realise by now I am taking about something akin to what is termed ‘Black Projects’. The type of target that I was engaged against was apparently over 30 years in development and this is by the early 90’s; under joint project control by BAE and other well known defence contractors. These ‘targets’ are known only to a select few; however, as I later discovered, that some officers, above the rank of Lieutenant Commander, have most definitely been briefed on them. As a career military officer I was witnessing war winning technology at work and was pleased we had this sort of kit in our armoury. But once more, things began to get a bit strange, and what follows still remains difficult for me to properly describe:

After the last Cape Wrath exercise (I did many) I was bussed down to Glasgow for the flight back down south to England. On the way to Glasgow the bus diverted to a place near the town of Ayr, on the West Scottish coast, about 30 odd miles from Glasgow.

There we were taken to room in an ordinary looking red sandstone tenement type building. Inside the room we were introduced to a group of uniformed people. The uniforms were black military looking flight suits with silver insignia on the collars. These were silver bars, not unlike US military rank insignia. However, they were not from the US. They all spoke with crystal clear English accents. It soon donned on me that we were now in the company of the pilots of the same craft used in the range exercises - due to the ensuing discussions that took place, which was a kind of post exercise de-briefing.

The pilots were all relaxed, very friendly and radiated extremely good health. One of them, a very healthy looking middle aged man, took time with me to reassure me that all this was quite normal. He must have noticed that I was nervous and new to all this.

Also, in the same room were other people. These were young males and females, wearing some sort of uniform, but not the same uniforms as the pilots. They (I think?) wore blue coveralls, making what were clearly goodbyes to others (families?) who were present with them. This ‘goodbye’ scene was actually quite emotional albeit quite surreal. The middle aged pilot mentioned they were going up for spell. He pointed upwards with a finger as he said this. I was then given what I can only describe as an instant telepathic vision that I knew must have come from him. This was a vivid description of the interior of a circular vehicle with the same people, the ones in the room making their goodbyes, sat inside the craft and whishing up through the atmosphere to dock with a massive structure in space - still with the earth in full view. In this structure I briefly saw what I know to be Greys glancing at us and then completely ignoring us. He then said, “This is how we get around and everyone is a volunteer and no one is forced to do this”. He strongly emphasised this point. I must say that I felt this person, the middle aged pilot, to be quite benevolent and understanding. He knew I was balking at the thought of going into space and seeing aliens and he understood this. I had a kind of quasi-religious feeling from this man; he simply emanated complete understanding and care. I can’t remember how long we stayed there in the building, but I recall feeling very much at peace afterwards – as if it was indeed all was very normal, but knowing at the same time - it most certainly was not.

I went back to my normal naval duties with very little inclination of what I had witnessed was in any way fantastic. However, towards the end of my military career I became very stressed to the point of having a breakdown. I thought it was all the conflicts I had been through or my difficult personal life, but somewhere in my mind was this vision of this massive structure in space, vividly dreaming I was regularly going back there. These dreams became very intrusive, but thankfully stopped some time ago. Together with this and the other knowledge I had - I knew my story was hopelessly and ridiculously unbelievable. How can anyone talk about such things? This is what upset me most: knowledge that I could not possibly talk to anyone about.
苏格兰Cape Wrath

即使如此,这些未来的武器本身,我必须说,并没有什么不寻常,是任何人都能在国防工业杂志上看见的。然而,由于我的战斗经验,我被送到英国的各种武器试验靶场,主要在苏格兰北部的Cape Wrath(拉斯角,地名)。我的工作是与许多其他同事一起,是对一系列空中目标进行跟踪演习。当时我们使用的是发展阶段的监视和火控雷达,看看我们是否能发现并锁定来自高海拔的非常小和快速移动的目标。我们使用一系列目标做测试,从疾速喷气式飞机到无人驾驶飞机,甚至包括炮弹。
有一次,在这些一系列的试验期间,我坐在一张桌子前操作,一位英国航天军事文职技术人员(在军队里我们称这些技术人员为“研究员”)在另一张桌子前,上面放着很多不同的设备。这一次,相比以前的例行演习来说,安排了更加多的对运动中目标的预备演习,因此我们仍是按前段时间的常规标准,以“射程清晰,启动录像”来展开工作。我的工作,一如既往,是要最好地运用设备来进行目标分析。
这就是事情开始变得怪异之处。这个目标,不管它是什么,因为我没有被告知,没有在我丄操作装备中被侦测出来。不过,航天技术员,这“研究员”通过他的装备“看见”目标,并且他口头报告目标信息。...长话短说吧:目标是来自一个非常高的海拔,我后来推论(时间/速度/距离),绝对超过200英里,以一种令人难以置信的速度从地球大气层以外进入,并且非常确定是处于我操作的设备的光谱之外。现在,这不是某种像地面操作员说的不明飞行物,显然,在整个演习期间一直隐藏着一个内部目标。后来,这个“研究员”说:“不要担心,它是我们的。” 我记得他说:“真TM谢天谢地!因为我没看见史酷比!“他说:”嗯,如果你没有看见什么,是因为你不打算看到任何东西,不然我们将有一些严重的障碍。” 后来我想,我一直以来从事于以导弹和非常低范围的雷达回波为目标的跟踪演习,这是从一个轨道平台发射的。但这并非如此,因为我发现,这个目标绝对是有人驾驶的,被部署的,在“射程”的尽头突然停止。我本能地意识到最好再问问这个问题。我下决心要看看我的设备能不能侦测到那东西——因为这关系到一个职业尊严问题,但我从来没成功过。我们又进行过几次这种类型的移动目标试验靶测试,不仅是同一个目标重复运行,它听起来好像有一个以上。
现在你会明白我为什么对类似的东西称为“黑色项目”。这个标靶飞行物显然已经发展了超过30多年,90年代初被BAE和其他著名的国防承包商联合规划管理。我以为这些“标靶”只是仅仅少部分人知道,但我后来发现,那些军官,少校军衔以上的那些官员,已经非常肯定有被告知有这种飞行器。作为一个职业军人,我在为我们能够赢得战争和开发这样的技术而工作,并很高兴我们的武器库拥有这类型的武器。但再一次,事情开始变得有点奇怪,下列所述仍然遗留很多疑点,我很难恰当地描述:
在Cape Wrath的演习(我做了很多次演练)之后,我乘坐大巴到格拉斯哥,要赶航班南下返回英格兰。在前往格拉斯哥的途中,大巴转到艾尔镇附近一个地方,在苏格兰西部海岸,离格拉斯哥大约30英里。
在那里,我们被带到一个空置的房间,一个看起来很普通的红砂岩建筑物内。在里面我们被介绍给另一群穿制服的人。他们清一色的黑色的制服像是飞行服,衣领上有银制的领章,银条状,并不像美国军队里的那种领章,无论如何,他们并非来自美国。他们都说着一口清晰流利的英国英语。很快我就了解到这些人是演习中飞船的飞行员——随后的讨论中我获知,这是一个演习任务后的报告听取会。
那些飞行员都很放松,非常友好和身体健康。其中一个非常健康的中年男子,安慰我说这一切都很平常,他一定已经注意到面对新鲜的这一切,我很紧张。
此外,在同一房间内还有其他人,这些年轻男性和女性,穿着和飞行员不同的制服。他们穿着蓝色的工作裤,(我认为)正在和另外一些人(家人?)做告别,这“再见”场面确实显得相当感人,尽管好像梦幻一般。那个中年飞行员提到说他们当时是要去上面工作一段时间,他用手指向上,我当时仿佛像是出现了一个即时的心灵感应画面,我确定是从他而来的,这是一个栩栩如生的圆形飞船内部,里面有一些人和他们一样的人,他们正在作告别,坐在里面,同时伴随着呼呼声的飞船穿过大气层,与一个太空中的大型母船对接——从那里看地球显得一目了然。在这个太空母船里我看见灰人,他们只是朝我们瞟了一眼,然后完全无视我们的存在。他(中年飞行员)接着说:“这就是我们如何旅行的,并且每个人都是志愿者,没有人是被强迫这样做的。” 他特别强调了这一点。我必须说,我觉得这个中年飞行员相当善解人意。他知道我对进入太空和见到外星人这类想法有点畏缩,他理解这一点。我能从这个男人身上感觉到宗教情怀,他只是简单地发出全心的关怀和理解。我不记得我们在房间里呆了多久,但我记得那种非常平静的感受——如果它确实是真实的和正常的,但我在那时候明白——这些事情肯定是不寻常的。
我回到我的正常海军岗位,对我所亲眼目睹的事情,由于太异乎寻常以至于任何方式的证据都显得微不足道。然而,到我的军旅生涯结束时,我承受着非常大的压力几乎到了崩溃点。我的个人生活被那些冲突侵扰,但在我心中的某处仍然经常回到那个太空母船的生动的异象里,我经常梦见回到那里去。这些梦也成为一种干扰,但幸好前一段时间停止了。连同这件事和我有的其他知识——我知道我的故事是令人绝望和荒谬得令人难以置信的。如何对人谈论这些事情?这是令我最难过的:我拥有不能跟任何人谈论的知识。

Over Government
1999. Now a civilian after a long naval career, reaching middle officer rank, I took up a senior post within a City of London institution, which I felt fortunate to get since London was my home town. I was directed to and recommended for this job by my last Commanding Officer, a Commodore, who seemed to have some high connections in the City. I realise now that I was forwarded for this job because I was, ‘in the know’ and a, ‘safe pair of hands’ - someone who could be trusted. (They assumed I was a Mason) Soon after starting with the City I was invited to become an associate member with various City of London Livery Company’s. I felt that I was being elevated into the City’s inner circles, which indeed Livery Companies are. However, I decided, in my defence, to keep myself to myself. None the less, I was always invited to dinners whose guest list was a ‘whose who’. These were mostly well known people from the world banking community, well known politicians together with and serving and ex-serving military. This was a real ‘band of brothers’ and I knew many of them on a first name basis. It was at these dinners and other social events that I realised I was being ‘vetted’ by them. For my part, I played the role very well and was soon incorporated as a trusted senior City employee, with middle rank – so I knew my place, as it were, and was accorded their trust.

What I picked up immediately from this ‘band of brothers’ is their cold disdain for the ordinary lives people live, as if the general public mattered little, unless they were employed by them. (Those in their employ are very obedient and servile) This ‘band’ all operated as if they were governing the country, which indeed they were doing dealing with events with extraordinary persuasive weight, wielding power through making direct - mostly financial decisions that were repeated exactly, as they determined, to the so called ‘elected’ government in Parliament. They always exude a kind of overwhelming power, so much so, that being in their company, for any length of time, is really not for the faint hearted.

It soon became apparent that the government of the UK is directed from the City’s Financial Institutions, to which I was connected and also the Livery Company Buildings, the Guildhall, (the City’s HQ) and Mansion House. (Mansion House is the traditional seat of the Masonic elected Lord Mayor of London)

The guise for all this is very simple. The City is historically independent from anything emanating from the outside. No government body regulates or audits their activity. They are a law unto themselves, answerable to no one, save themselves, or the Monarch who is revered by the City with a Goddess like passion. Anyone, and this became clear, operating at any significant level of management in the City’s financial and government structure is a Mason and every meeting, social or otherwise, will always be an extension of Livery Company Masonic dealing. The more one delves into their activity, and I have, the more one can see that the City is very much like the Vatican. That is a tiny City state with an obscure power wielding political structure, dating back more than 1500 years with no recognisable change save the passage of time. I personally believe, unquestionably, that the City of London extends its power over the other major world financial centres with anecdotal evidence that the City controls the US Federal Reserve. I feel no one should be surprised that all political and financial power is held firmly within the City of London.
超越政府

1999年,在经过长期的海军生涯后我成为普通平民,够得上做中层级别的政府官员,在伦敦金融城(City of London)的某机构里我获得一个高级职位,我感到幸运,因为伦敦是我的家乡。这个任职是由我的最后一任指挥官推荐的,一位海军准将,他似乎在伦敦有一些非常高阶的人脉关系。现在我知道我是被调派来做这份工作的,因为我属于“知情人”,和一个“安全的左右手”——能被某些人信任的人。(他们当我是一个共济会成员)之后不久我就受邀请成为伦敦同业者公会会员。我觉得我正在被纳入伦敦金融区的内部圈子中,的确伦敦同业者公会正是这个圈子。不过,我决定低调行事,以保自己。尽管如此,我总是出现在那些宴会嘉宾的一长串名单中。这些人大多来自世界知名银行界人士,知名政治家和现役军官,以及退休军官。这是一个真正的“兄弟会”,只要听过姓氏我就知道他们是谁了。正是由于这些宴会和一些社交,我意识到我是正在被他们“审核”。就我而言,我很好地扮演了自己的角色,很快就被认为是一个值得信赖的资深的金融城雇员,中层级的——所以我知道我的位置,就正如它本来那样,并且得到他们信任。
我很快就看出这个“兄弟会”他们对普通的人民非常冷漠和蔑视,仿佛普通市民的问题无关紧要,除非被他们雇用。(那些被他们的聘用的是非常顺从和奴性的人)这个“兄弟会”的所有做法就好像他们是国家的操纵者,他们处理事丄件也确实做得非常有说服力和有份量,通过权势无往不利——大部分金融方面的决策是精确的,诸如他们决定,就会在议会中选举所谓民选政府。他们总是流露出一种势不可挡的力量,这力量如此强烈地在他们的公司中,在任何时间里渗透着,不是胆小鬼能受得了的。
情况很快变得明显,英国政府是被金融城的机构控制的,就是与我有关系的各种机构,包括伦敦同业者公会大厦、市政厅、(金融城总部)和公馆大楼。(公馆大楼是共济会推选伦敦市市长的传统的场所)
所有这一切,都只是非常简单的伪装。从历史角度来说城市是独立于任何外部产生的一切。没有政府机构管理或审计规范其活动。他们自己就是法律,不会向任何人负责,自救,或有谁是君主被金融城以上帝般崇敬与热爱着。任何人,显然,任何重大的层面的金融城金融管理和政府结构,每次会议、社交或其他方式,一直是由共济会伦敦同业者公会来决定或处理的。越是深入研究它们的活动,越是可以看出,这个城市非常像梵蒂冈。这是一个不起眼的小城市,与一种模糊不清的权利手持大棒挥舞影响着政治结构。我个人认为,毫无疑问,伦敦金融城延伸它的权力控制世界其它金融中心,就好像那个轶事趣闻所说的,这个金融城控制着美国联邦储备局。我觉得没有人会感到惊讶,所有的政治和财政权力都被伦敦金融城牢牢掌握。

The Timeline
In late 2005 I attended what I thought was a normal 3 monthly City security & financial planning meeting since the usual crowd were emailed listed for attendance. The meeting turned out to be something entirely different. To my surprise (shock) this was very much a Masonic level meeting instead. No notes taken - word of mouth only.

At the meeting mention was made that the Timeline for war against Iran was being delayed to a point where other contingencies had to be put in place. Contingencies were then mentioned, in quite a matter of fact fashion. First was the Israeli reluctance to strike and provoke Iran into armed action and that Israel promised action that action would soon take place in order to provoke the required Iranian military response. (Israel soon after attacked Iranian backed Hizbollah bases in the Lebanon) That was my first surprise. The second was mention of Japanese reluctance to create havoc within the fledging Chinese financial sectors. China was growing too quickly with the Chinese military the being main beneficiary. The third surprise was open talk about the use of biological weapons – when they would be used since timing appeared to be crucial. Then there was more talk centred on how Iran must be engaged militarily in order to provoke the desired military response from China. The talk continued about how long conventional weapons should be used, knowing they would be hopeless against a Chinese military onslaught in the region. It soon transpired that they were not making decisions. They were discussing something that had already been planned and so they were simply sharing that information between themselves. It also became clear that the central issue of the meeting was when the ‘balloon’ would go up. Further issues dealt with finances, the moving of resources and protection of assets and the central control of these resources: the bringing in outlying assets. I recall the chain/sequence of events, which ran something like this:

They needed either the Iranians or the Chinese to be guilty of first use nuclear weapons in order to justify the next stage. (My information shows that the Iranians do indeed have a tactical nuclear capability) The next stage would be a measured regional nuclear response, enough to cause an immediate ceasefire. This ceasefire would create the time needed to put in place unified totalitarian western governments. Thereafter, or concurrent, biological weapons would be used against the Chinese population. This would then set of another chain of events that would collapse the whole Chinese political and social infrastructure. This was mentioned as: Disease, followed by wide spread food shortages, followed by mass starvation. Somehow, this would then cause the Chinese military to attack eastern Russia. The biological agents were described as being flu like and would spread like wild fire. It shocks and sickens me to describe these events. It shocks me even more to know that plausible events are being manipulated to cause the extinction of a whole part of the human race.

The evidence was clear. There does indeed exist a Timeline for future conflict that this country, the UK, was using this as some sort of world government business plan and many millions would die as a result. The plan is openly described in these circles as the Anglo Saxon Mission.

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?863 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

For those living in the UK
Interestingly, the meeting was attended by a former Commissioner for Police (name withheld). His role, it became clear, is gaining enough legislation to empower the private security industry to enable him to be head of what he himself called: ‘The Greater Policing Community’ to control dissidence within the UK population. Few people realise, that, at this moment, there are some 500.000 people working in the UK private security industry. Fewer still realise this industry has already been empowered through government backed public control policing powers, linked to the Public Order Act. This Parliamentary Act of police empowerment is currently being extended to include more powers such a direct powers of arrest and detention - the same as those currently being sought for Community Police Officers and Civil Enforcement Officers.

In time of war Britain will become a totalitarian police state headed by a military government empowered through the City of London. I can be certain of this, and to which, people living in the UK remain, by and large, oblivious.

Just to re-cap
The above can only be considered as simply a background briefing, knowing that its contents can be checked and easily verified by those with the will to do so. However to be clear:

Iran will soon be attacked, possibly within 18 months of writing this.
China will come to the aid of Iran to protect its own interests.
Nuclear weapons will be used by either Iran or China, with Israel provoking their first use.
Much of the Middle East will be laid to waste. Millions will die in a very short period of time.
China will forcibly move into parts of Russia to extend ‘ceasefire’ lines.
Biological weapons will be deployed against China. ‘China will catch a cold’.
There is some sort of malevolent ET alliance at work, profitably being used by the UK, US and other western powers, including Japan. Refer to ‘Black Projects’.
I also understand that other, more humanitarian ET entities are working against this Timeline and are, somehow, maintaining a precarious balance without taking any direct intervention themselves.

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?920 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

I have more to add to this
The western powers are actively seeking a ‘perfect war’ and have been engaged in doing so throughout the 20th century up to present times. WWI and WWII were simply stepping stones - both pre-determined and successful. The next Great War is now just round the corner. This war will significantly reduce the world’s population, possibly by half, in a very short period of time. This ‘over government’ feels this course of action to be wholly righteous and is pursuing this action with astonishing determination.

For my part I feel that I have contributed in some way to all this happening, more so, since I knew about this many years ago, but failed to see its full significance- a denial on my part no doubt. There is only so much that a person can take in not unless one willingly gives over their own spirit to their cause – the greatest of evils.

Stay with me on this… The wider picture remains to me quite unclear. None the less, I have ‘seen’ what will become of the physical shape of this world in a few short years to come. The over-government knows this too and is using this Timeline as way of preparation. They know that the survivors from what is about to happen will determine the physical future of mankind on this planet for millennia to come. They see this as a race against time before time itself prevents them. You see, they are governed by time, while most everyone else living on this planet is not. I discovered this phenomena some time ago and came to understand why those involved with this over government are desperate not be caught in the present moment. They can’t stand still and must at all costs keep striving towards their own manufactured goals. By doing so they are corralling everyone else, sheep like, into pens. The fuel they use to do this is fear.

The wider picture I mentioned, while much of it still remains unclear to me, is most definitely signalling a massive geo-physical change, a change that is very much like the seasons albeit a season that only occurs once in every 11500 years. Those in over government are very much aware of this ‘season’ and are driven to survive this change with their bloodline intact and to remain in overall control, very much as it is now.

One big question, to those awake to this change, is when will happen? Personally, I have little idea of an exact time other than it will be soon. I regard precise timings, such as 21st Dec 2012, with much suspicion. However, I say soon. Soon, to me, is something that is highly likely to happen in my own lifetime. I say this since I was here during the last season of change and see again, quite clearly, a chain of events that cannot be confused with anything other than this change taking place again - soon.

Before this change happened last time, 11500 years ago, there was much warning from those who were coming and going between space to earth. These people were very much part of the human race at the time and not regarded as Gods. They had always been here and were, by and large, though not always, quite compassionate in nature. They lived among us and shared what they could, being able to do so, since the population then living on earth was far fewer in number since people then lived to very old age – compared to the 3 score and 10 of today. Then the visible changes were noted as the earth magnetic poles drifting further and further away from true north and south. This caused seasonal differences that badly affected agriculture and living conditions, causing many of the larger settlements to migrate away from both Polar Regions. Incidentally, the space travelling people were known then as the, ‘Alhoo’ (that’s how it sounds) The Alhoo went to great lengths to ensure that as many people as possible would survive the change. There was no discrimination as to who would be saved. Additionally, around this time, other ET races appeared on earth. Some of these races interfered with the preparations being made by the Alhoo causing much disruption, which finally led to open conflict both in space and here on earth. This was a battle of domination that continued right up until the earth’s surface finally changed its position. This is when the earths crust shifted some 30 degrees towards the south. It is worth knowing that the Alhoo came back to earth afterwards, but, unfortunately, only remnants of the civilisation they had built was left, scattered along the coastal regions of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. It should also be known that the Alhoo were not suited to life on earth and so never became permanent residents. They came, stayed a while and then went, very much like visiting parents. Now, after the last change, came the other races, some able to live more comfortably on the planet. The pre-dominant race was reptilian and did not resemble any human made after the Alhoo. It is the reptilian residency that was to mark the new season that had just begun in the aftermath of the change. These people were not kind or compassionate and far less spiritual in nature. They were cold and demanding, regarding fear and total respect from the human survivors as values. I shall come back to this period later.
补充几点

西方势力一直积极地寻找一场“完美战争”,他们在整个20世纪到现在一直努力这么做。一战,二战只不过是垫脚石——两次战争都是预先决定的并且成功执行。下一次大战即将到来。这场大战会显著地削减世界人口,可能在一个短时间内减少一半。这个“超政府”实体认为这样做是正当的并且以惊人的决心来实行这一计划。
对我来说,在某种程度上我也促进了这些事情的发生,更因为我在多年前就知道了,但那时我没能看见全局——毫无疑问我现在会拒绝。如果谁对这个残忍的计划无动于衷那是因为他把自己的灵魂交给了最大的恶魔。
就我自己来说...更大的全局图景仍然不清晰。但我依然能“看见”世界未来几年将会是什么样子。超政府实体也知道会怎样于是就用这条时间线作准备。他们知道"将要发生的事件"里面的幸存者将会决定地球下一个千年的人类的未来。他们把此事看作和时间赛跑,时间阻止了他们。你看,他们是受时间支配的,而这个星球上的大部人并不是。不久前我就发现这个现象并明白到为何牵涉这个超政府实体的那些人这时不顾一切地逃避抓捕。他们不可以停下来,一定要不惜代价努力向他们制定好的目的前进。这样他们就能占有所有人。他们用来达到目的燃料就是恐惧。
我所提到的更广阔的的全局图景,大部分对我来说仍然不清晰,但最能肯定的信号是巨大地球物理转变,这个转变就像季节变化那样但是它每11500年才发生一次。那些在超政府实体的人非常清楚这个“季节”转变的来临并努力在这场转变中生存下来,并维持像当前一样的他们血统的完整和全面的控制。
一个大问题是,对那些意识到这种变化的人,它会在何时发生?就个人而言,我不清楚确切的时间只知道它会很快到来。我注意到一个确切的日期,如2012年12月21日,但有着许多怀疑。不过,我认为很快,不久,对我来说,这极有可能发生在我自己的一生中。我这样说,因为我是看到这里开始有从上一次的变化以来再次变化的迹象,很显然,一连串的事件以及关于这再一次发生变化的其他任何事情都是不容忽视的。
在此之前发生的最后一次变化是在1.15万年以前,那时同样有来自外太空的生命,给地球人类带来大范围的警告。他们是人类种族的一部分而非上帝,他们一直在这里,在我们身边,尽管不是全部但基本上是富有同情心的。他们住在我们中间并分享他们所有,他们之所以能够这么做,因为那时地球上的人口远远少于今天的地球人口,和今天相比大概是3比10,并且寿命比较长。后来有明显的变化被注意到了,由于地球磁极转移进一步远离真正的北极和南极,这造成的季节和气候紊乱,严重影响了农业和居住条件,也成为了大部分的定居点开始往远离极地地区迁移的原因。顺便说一下,当时有一个空间旅行的人类种族被称为“Alhoo”(这是它的发音),Alhoo人不遗余力希望确保尽可能多的人口在将要来的改变中能够幸存,并且他们的拯救方式是无差别的(译注:就是任何人都被考虑在内)。此外,在那段时间,其他外星人种族也出现在地球上。这些种族中有一些希望破坏和干扰Alhoo人的安排,造成了很大混乱,从而最终导致了在太空里的和在地球上的公开冲突。这是一个统治权的战争,一直持续到地球表面终于改变方位(译注:指地极转移),那时地壳向南移动了约30度。还应该知道,当 Alhoo人回到地球后,不幸的是,仅仅剩下他们建立的文明的残余部分,稀稀拉拉的分散在大西洋和太平洋沿岸地区。他们回来,停留了一会又走了,就像是回家看望父母一样。现在,上一次大转变之后来了其他种族,有一些种族在地球住得很舒适.先前占主导地位的就是爬虫族,他们不像其他人类那样追随Alhoo人,那是在地球改变后爬虫族刚刚开始适应他们新的环境。这些人类不是友好和慈悲的,其性质在精神上是远远落后。他们冷酷和强制,价值标准完全是以与恐惧有关的幸存为考量的。我随后再来谈这个问题。

The Pyramids of Giza
As part of the preparations for the coming change, the Alhoo built what is now known as the Giza Complex, just outside Cairo. This site was built well in advance of the change and took just 5 years to complete with most of the effort going into planning rather than construction. These pyramids contained every example of Alhoo technology, serving principally as a beacon that could be heard far in space, providing a vast/diverse range of geo-physical information regarding the real time state of the earth. This meant that the Alhoo could remain in space and ‘listen’ to what was happening on the surface. Other less known sites were constructed on a ‘belt’, crossing the continents at latitudes 60 degrees north and south of the equator. I knew about this then as did most other people alive at the time. There was an ‘energy’ that our civilisation would physically survive the coming change. Much discussion has ranged over what type of technology was used to construct the Giza complex. It wasn’t ropes, tackles and muscle. It was sound. Everything has a frequency - even stone. Stones were cut and lifted just by tapping into the frequencies contained within. Nothing more was needed. More than this the pyramids were self illuminating and shone brightly throughout the night. All this was possible just by changing the frequency. I will add, for sake of argument, that the pyramids fell into disrepair, though misuse, thousands of years before the Pharaohs came into power. Cheops did not build them; he and others attempted a repair without knowing fully the original purpose of the complex. I feel this is important to know.

I am asked what life was like before the change and while the Alhoo were present together with mankind?

There were 2 main cities situated on the North Antarctic coast. The first and oldest city was called Charmaran with a population of around 300,000 souls. The second city was called Charmaran Te, whose population was far more. This newer city resembled a mountain from the distance since it was building upon building rising high - almost into the clouds. Both cities were separated by a mountain range and both enjoyed temperate weather conditions throughout the year. There were very little differences in the seasons, very much like the South Africa of today. This means of course that the Antarctic land mass was situated further to the north in those days. Life was based around subsisting on agriculture and maritime trading mostly from the east from the lands where India and China now are. This was a healthy trade that lasted many thousands of years with communities on both sides of the world developing together with very little effort. However, the Charmarans were quite spiritually evolved. This was mostly due to the patient influence of the Alhoo. Therefore, other human communities were very much attracted to them but were not allowed to cross breed. This was forbidden by the Alhoo, simply because of the time it would take to develop those other communities to a similar level enjoyed by the Charmarans. I am reminded that long life was apparent throughout the world in those days and having children, though welcome, was quite a rare occasion. It was not unusual for someone to live healthily for over a 1000 years. Try to imagine your physical body continually renewing itself in a healthy mature condition until such times that the spirit must move on. 1000 years here on earth is quite enough time for any soul.

The short life span of this age is a by product of a further cross fertilisation processes conducted by the reptilians. However, physical life span is not such an important issue. I can tell you, however, that mankind is able to live long lives, as before, if simple measures were taken to readjust the human DNA.
吉萨金字塔

作为应对未来变化的准备工作的一部分,Alhoo人建成了现在被称为吉萨的金字塔,在埃及开罗城外。这个建筑大大提前于转变之前,他们投入的巨大努力大部分在规划上而不是建造上,建设仅仅只花了5年就完成了。这些金字塔囊括了Alhoo人科技上的每一个范例,它们作为一个信号指示塔,能够被太空中的人们远远的接收到和识别,主要提供关于地球的实时状态的一个广阔的/多元化的一系列地理信息。这意味着Alhoo人可以只是呆在太空中,就能“听”到有什么事情发生在地球表面上。其他较不知名地点的建造在一个“腰带”上,位于横过大陆的纬度60度以北和赤道以南。我明白了在那时为什么很多人仍然能够幸存下来,有一个“能量带”守护着我们的文明,使我们的身体能够适应未来的变化而生存下来。有大部分科技方面的讨论都是围绕着如何建造吉萨金字塔的。不是用绳索,滑轮和人力,而是用声音。每样东西都会有一个频率——甚至石头。只要接进内在的频率就能切割和提起石头,不需要用其他工具了。还有就是金字塔可以自己发光,能够照耀整个夜晚,这一切仅仅通过改变频率就能做到。为了论证我继续说,金字塔已经被荒废,几千年以前的法老上台后,也被滥用。基奥普斯(Cheops,公元前3-4世纪埃及第四王朝的法老,被认为是金字塔的建造者)没有建造它们,他和其他人试图修复,但他们并没有完全理解那个建筑起初的复杂的意图。我觉得这是非常重要的认识。
人们会问在地球变化(译注:上次的地极转移)之前,那时候Alhoo人是否与地球人类一起生活?
在位于北南极海岸有2个主要城市。第一个也是最古老的城市被称为“查尔玛兰”(Charmaran),拥有大约30万灵魂的居民。第二个城市被称为“查尔玛兰-提”(Charmaran Te),其人口更加多,这座新的城市像一座直插云宵的山,因为它是一层层往上建的——几乎进入云层。这两个城市被山脉隔开,全年都享受着温带一样气候条件,季节的差异不大,非常像今天的南非。这意味着,位于南极陆地的区域在那些日子里处于更北的位置。其生活方式是以农业和海上贸易为主,贸易伙伴是来自现在为印度和中国的东方大陆。这个兴旺发达的贸易持续了数千年,他们很容易就达成了世界共同发展和双方社区的繁荣。无论如何,“查尔玛兰人”(Charmarans)在精神上是相当进化的。这主要是归功于非常有耐心的Alhoo人的影响和感化。因此,他们吸引着其他的人类群体,但人种的杂交是不被允许,这是被Alhoo人禁止的,原因仅仅是因为那个时候,其他社区将很容易就发展到和享有与“查尔玛兰人”类似的水平(译注:不太好翻,意思可能是不希望其他种群因为和查尔玛兰人混种,而直接获得来之不易的精神层次或文明水平)。我想到那个时代显然整个世界的人平均寿命会很长,在那些时代里生孩子,虽然受到欢迎,但相当难得。一个健康的人活过1000年是普遍的。试着想像你的物质身体在不断地自我更新到一个健康成熟的状态,以让心灵在这个长的时间跨度里继续前进。1000年对于地球上任何灵魂来说,是相当充足的时间。
当前文明的寿命缩短,是被爬虫族类进一步的混种受精控制过程所造成的,然而,物质身体的寿命并不是一个重要问题。不过,我可以告诉你,只要简单的采取一点措施来调整人体的DNA,人类就能够长命百岁,一如以往的文明那样。

Who are these reptilians?
11500 years ago not much was known about the reptilian looking race other than they shared knowledge of space through time travel with other races such as the Alhoo of earth. What became apparent is their low spiritual development and disdain for anything they feel is weak, even among their own kind. As I mentioned their lives are determined by time. They are not aware of a timeless present due to their low level of conscious awareness. However, this low level of conscious awareness is superbly masked by their ability to live extremely long lives and the ease at which they can control anyone who comes into contact with them. The live on fear and are energised/empowered through this. The reptilians became the dominant controlling entity on earth because of their abilities to sustain themselves here. The Alhoo, while they have never left, can never be permanently resident. However, it must be known that the Alhoo do live through us since we are them and they are us. We are no different from the Alhoo when all is said and done. The Alhoo are essentially now space dwellers and are far in advance of the reptilians. Now, the reptilians know very well that the Alhoo started civilisation here on earth doing so through the early human forms and that we, the current form of humankind, look and think very much like them. They also know that we have a level of conscious awareness that can be easily affected through fear in order to gain our compliance. That fear network has been with us and developed by them throughout this current age. All through this present time the reptilians have held kingship over mankind, dominating and controlling all aspects of our physical lives on earth. This age has been marked by them as one of continual conflict and forced manipulation shaped by fear. The Alhoo have been aware of this, but to them, as it is to us, time means nothing at all. Time is meaningless even in the physical world we think we know so well. Now, the Alhoo will change this experience once it has seen itself out. The reptilian experience is about to end and of course they do not wish it to end and are trying extremely hard to ensure it doesn’t. They cannot and will not, understand that their experience here is transitory. They believe it is eternal, since they are unable, at any level, to comprehend otherwise.
这些爬虫族类是谁?
1.15万年以前,对所谓的爬虫族类所知并不太多,不同于那些与其他种族共享时空旅行知识的种族,例如来地球的Alhoo人。显而易见的是他们的精神发展很低和蔑视任何一个他们觉得较差的种族,即使是在自己的同类中也是这样。正如我提到他们的生命常常被时间来衡量,因为他们的意识觉悟水平很低,他们不了解那个永恒的现在。不过,这种低层次的意识也不过是,他们永恒生命、卓越的天赋和安乐的生活,以及他们能够支配任何与他们接触的人,的一种壮丽的伪装。活在恐惧之中,并以恐惧作为能量/赋予权利。渐渐地,爬虫族类成为地球上占主导地位的族群,因为他们强而有力的智慧才能。而Alhoo人,虽然他们从未离开,却不能留下来成为永久居民。不过,要知道,Alhoo人是通过我们活着,因为我们就是他们,他们就是我们。姑且这样说,我们从来不是Alhoo人之外的另一类。Alhoo人那时基本上是空间居民,并很大程度超越爬虫族类。现在,爬虫族很清楚,Alhoo人在地球这里通过早期的人类建立文明,而我们,目前的人类,在很大程度上像他们。他们也了解我们的自觉意识水平,为了获取我们的服从,可以很容易地用恐惧影响我们。当代的我们已经完全被恐惧之网笼罩着,爬虫族类的王权一直维持在人类之上,它主导和控制着地球上我们的物质生活的各个方面。这个时代的特点之一就是不断的冲突和以恐惧来强迫操纵。Alhoo人知道这一点,因为他们就是我们,他们看见以时间为手段的一切终归虚无,我们在物质世界看为这么好的时间其实毫无意义。现在,一旦自己已经看到了,Alhoo人将改变这方面的经验,爬虫族的经验将要结束,当然他们不希望它结束,并准备付诸最大的努力以确保它不会发生。他们不能也不愿意明白,他们的经验在这里是暂时的。他们相信这是永恒的,因为他们无法理解他们之外的任何层次。

More…
We are very shortly about to enter into this period of change, where the earth’s crust will displace another 30 degrees southwards, doing so during a 24 hour period, or a day and night, if you understand this. Before this comes about, and it will happen quite suddenly, the reptilians will cause the war I mentioned before. The destructive nature of this conflict will reduce the earth’s population by around half. The earth’s displacement will further reduce the population by about half again. There are some who think this will be a good thing since they have lived their physical life experience through the reptilian mind and not their own. That will change to. Throughout the world people are becoming more and more aware of themselves and giving themselves time to think away from the fear generated by their rulers, whether they are democratically elected or not. People now are more aware than they have been since the last change that took place 11,500 years ago. They recall who they are and what they know to be as spiritual beings first and infinite as opposed to being physical beings with one life only – that being this life. That awareness will spread leading to the probability that all power held by the reptilians will be lost leaving them very isolated but more physically dangerous than ever. No matter, their time here will pass suddenly. Will they move on? I do not yet know. All I know is that they will lose the power of fear over mankind and by doing so lose any level of power they now hold.

So, another new age will come to earth with the Alhoo returning as they did before. They will enjoy, with us, all that is known of our conscious existence that is infinite, something we know to be and is. Fear will be gone and our humanity will once more return. A new Golden Age? No, not quite. Life on earth will remain difficult and painful in human form, but it will be lived without fear and can be a most rewarding experience that will brighten the spark of our infinite selves.

Enough for now I think.
更多...

我们不久将要进入这一变革,地壳将向南移动30度,在24小时内,或一昼夜,如果你明白这一点。在此之前,爬虫族类将触发我前面提到的战争,它会很突然地发生。这场冲突所导致的破坏性将减少约一半的世界人口。而地球的地极转移又再一次减少约一半的人口。有些人认为这将是一个好事,因为他们通过爬虫族类的思维经验他们的物质生活,而不是他们自己的思想。这将改变。世界各地的人们都越来越意识到,并且给自己时间去思考,开始脱离利用恐惧来奴役人们的权力,无论这权力是民主选举产生与否。现在人们的觉醒程度,是远远地超过了11,500年前的地球转变前的人们。他们回忆起他们是谁,他们知道生命是无限的,而不是只有一个物质身体的生命——只有此生。这个意识的蔓延将可能导致爬虫族的所有权力被瓦解,和他们将感到非常孤立从而比以往任何时候更担心身体的安危。不要紧,他们在地球的时代将会突然结束。他们会继续向前进化吗?我还不知道。我所知道的是,他们将失去基于恐惧的权力,和他们现在持有任何层面的力量。
因此,随着Alhoo人返回地球,将带来另一个新的开端,就像他们以前所做的那样。他们将享受,与我们的,无限的觉知的美好连接,....恐惧将会消失,我们的人性将再次恢复,一个新的黄金时代?不,不完全是这样。地球上的在人类形式中的生命,将保留有一定程度的困难和痛苦,但我们不再生活在恐惧之中,我们可以将它当成最有价值的经验,那将成为照亮我们永恒自我的璀璨的生命火花。
写到这里现在我认为足够了。
Another version of the above letter was originally sent to both Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan of Project Camelot including personal details that have now been removed by the sender. The content is unaltered by the whistleblower in any other way except to protect his identity. The above letter was provided to Kerry Cassidy for publication upon her request about a week ago.
Kerry Cassidy | March 2010
以上信件的另外一个版本包括作者的个人信息在内最初发给了卡米洛特工程的Kerry Cassidy和Bill Ryan,现在都已被发件人移除。除非是为 了保护作者身份,信件内容没有任何修改。上述信件根据她的要求由Kerry Cassidy在一个星期前发布。
Kerry Cassidy | 2010年3月

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?812 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?666 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?721 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?104 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?209 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?289 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?147 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?356 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?814 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?911 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?8 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?664 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?285 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?278 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?643 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?356 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?903 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?508 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?281 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?218 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?797 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?832 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?152 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?369 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?382 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?803 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?455 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?117 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887

盎格鲁撒克逊计划是真的么?193 / 作者:毒茹医人俚 / 帖子ID:105887
online_member 发表于 2023-1-19 14:10:32 | 显示全部楼层
最近三战上了推特热搜,让人很容易联想到这个计划,有趣的是,它的第一步就是由以色列对伊朗发动攻击开始,伊朗将会被激怒以核武器反击。计划刚爆出来时很难想象发生什么能让伊朗那么大反应,2020年的今天却似乎很容易理解了,应该就是苏莱曼尼被杀的一系列后续反应。
以下摘自  Project Camelot | The Anglo-Saxon Mission  (发表于2010年2月)
There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.
第三次世界大战是已经被计划好的,它将是核武和生物武器的战争。我们的消息来源认为它将在未来的18-24个月内开始。
It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.
计划是从以色列对伊朗的打击开始。随后伊朗或中国将被挑衅而报以核武器回应。经过简短的核交火后,将会有一段停火。世界将陷入恐惧和混乱里——所有细节都被精心设计好了。
The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.
极端的紧张状态将被用来对所有西方第一世界国家中进行严格的社会和军事控制。为此已经制定了计划。
During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.
在核停火期间,开始进行有计划的生物武器的秘密投放。目标针对的主要是中国人。我们的消息来源令人不寒而栗的指出,“中国将遭遇一场感冒”。生物战将进一步向西方扩散。基础设施将被严重削弱。
This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.
这些只是开始,在此之后,全面的核交火将被触发——这是“真正的”战争,将造成大面积破坏和众多生命死亡。消息来源告诉我们:整个计划所造成的人口减少达到50%。他在会上明确听到了与会者提出的这一数字。
<hr/>从今天来看,伊朗已经被成功惹毛,希望不会发展成核战争。武汉差不多同期发生了不明肺炎,似乎还没成气候,但已经传到了香港。目前官方公布说这是是新型的冠状病毒,也就是SARS的变种。
往前回溯,伊拉克战争和非典都发生于2003年。除了SARS外,中东呼吸综合征MERS在2012年在中东出现,在中东和亚洲都有过爆发。再往前1999年南斯拉夫使馆被炸也是很明显的挑衅事件,中国没有武力还击。
对这个计划应该是两种态度,不要以为它是无稽之谈,中国应该对生物武器保持警惕,泄露出计划的人最想提醒的就是中国,很遗憾大部分人觉得他在扯淡,不过决策者似乎还是有数的,所以我们的外交政策除了强烈谴责就是严重抗议。不是懦弱无能,是不给对方升级成战争的机会。非典也已经给中国上了一课,对此有一定经验,剩下的就是尽量不卷入核战争了。另外知道这个计划也不必因此而恐慌,计划永远赶不上变化,而这个计划已经延后了近十年,中间又增加了许多变数,结果仍是未知数。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

UFO中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:41