UFO中文网

找回密码
 注册会员
查看: 104|回复: 0
收起左侧

中国青年想对世界“说”(中英混输/演讲可用)

[复制链接]
online_member 发表于 2023-1-14 21:05:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello, everyone. I am very glad to stand here and make a brief speech. Today, I am going to express some of my views from the standpoint of a Chinese youth around the theme of "Hello world".
大家好,非常开心能站在这里做一个简短的演讲,今天围绕着“你好,世界”这个主题,我将以一位中国青年的立场表达一些我的看法和观点。
When people get along with each other, no one wants to be looked down upon and should not look down upon others. This is accurate between countries and cultures. The angle of view depends on the position and positioning, as well as the attitude and mentality. A century of changes, facing the future, what perspective should we look at the world from?
人与人相处,没有谁愿意被俯视,也不应该俯视他人。国与国之间如此,文化与文化之间亦是如此。视角,取决于站位与定位,也取决于姿态与心态。百年变局,面向未来,我们该以怎样的视角看待世界?
At present, human society is in an era of great development, change and adjustment. With the in-depth development of world multi-polarizations, economic globalization, social informatization and cultural diversity, mankind has become a community of shared destiny. At the same time, we are also in a world of frequent challenges. The peace deficit, the development deficit and the governance deficit are serious challenges facing all mankind.
当前,人类社会正处在一个大发展大变革大调整时代。世界多极化、经济全球化、社会信息化、文化多样化深入发展,人类已经成为你中有我、我中有你的命运共同体。同时,我们也处在一个挑战频发的世界,和平赤字、发展赤字、治理赤字是摆在全人类面前的严峻挑战。
China is the world's second largest economy, a major trading power and a country with important influence. Our goal is not only to develop our own strength, but also to work tirelessly for the peace and development of other countries and regions in the world.
中国作为世界第二大经济体、主要贸易大国、具有重要影响力的国家。我们的目的并不仅在于发展好本国实力,也在为世界上其他国家和地区的和平与发展不懈奋斗。
From the perspective of Chinese youth, we call on young people all over the world to unite as one, strengthen mutual understanding, learn from each other, view the world from the perspective of appreciation, mutual learning and sharing, and work together to build a community with a shared future for mankind.
站在中国青年人的角度,我们呼唤全世界青年团结一心,加强彼此了解、相互取长补短,用欣赏、互鉴、共享的观点看待世界,携手构建人类命运共同体。
We sincerely hope that the world will enjoy peace, stability, development and prosperity. We also hope that young people all over the world can join hands to contribute their wisdom to building a world of lasting peace, universal security, common prosperity, openness, inclusiveness, cleanness and beauty, and show the responsibility of youth.
我们真诚希望世界和平稳定、发展繁荣,也希望全世界青年能够携起手来,为建设一个持久和平、普遍安全、共同繁荣、开放包容、清洁美丽的世界贡献智慧力量,展现青春担当。
The world is changing, and no day is ending. In order to face the unpredictable future, we can not be completely satisfied with our own life.We young people in the new era should all think about what we should do in the future, and more importantly, what we should do now.The world should not be troubled and disturbed. This is the challenge of the new era. I hope we will become the generation remembered. When we are written, we will be as brave and responsible as our ancestors.
世界永远在变,没有一天是消停的。为了面对不可预知的未来,我们不可能完全安于我们自己的日子过好就够了。我们新时代青年都应该想想未来该做什么,也更应该想想现在该怎么做。世界不应动乱和不安,这也正是新时代的挑战。希望我们成为被回忆的那一代,被书写时,也是如同先人一样勇敢,有担当。
This is the end of my speech. Thank you for listening.

中国青年想对世界“说”(中英混输/演讲可用)178 / 作者:球妈2017 / 帖子ID:104560
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

UFO中文网

GMT+8, 2024-6-15 11:09