online_member 发表于 2011-3-7 19:16:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 山东老妖 于 2011-3-7 19:17 编辑

新西兰的太阳 传说中的X星231 / 作者:山东老妖 / 帖子ID:2675

新西兰的太阳 传说中的X星605 / 作者:山东老妖 / 帖子ID:2675
新西兰的太阳 传说中的X星689 / 作者:山东老妖 / 帖子ID:2675
新西兰的太阳 传说中的X星19 / 作者:山东老妖 / 帖子ID:2675
新西兰的太阳 传说中的X星313 / 作者:山东老妖 / 帖子ID:2675

Photography of Planet X???

I have spent the last 4 hours photographing the sun. At first I had the camera on auto and was not looking into the lens, as the sun here in New Zealand is intensely bright. I grabbed my sunglasses and had a look through my canon digital SLR camera, and well I couldn’t believe it! I could see a perfectly circular object, slightly red in colour compared to the sun. I couldn’t fully believe what I was seeing so called my partner to confirm what I was seeing. He too saw it.

So I got out my other camera all digital SLR’s and began flicking off photos trying to find the right shutter speed and aperture that would capture it.
Please note that I am a professional photographer and processed these photos to check the object was not a sun spot or sun glare.  Plus the fact that I could see it, not with a naked eye but through the lens, I really can’t believe I have seen it for myself!

They have just started doing chem trails over Christchurch!!!!!!! never in my life have i seen this in New Zealand! OMG so guess my post worried a few people.
hahaha, bit late, i got video footage today!!!   

Sandi sent the raw file data and I sent it to the Astronomer, so I hope to hear at some point. But it is Sunday night and I think he teaches at a high school, so we may have to wait for his schedule. Nevertheless, I think he has predetermined to call them lens flares. I will let any of you know as soon as I can, but I have no doubt as to the date Sandi took them and that they are not of Mercury. Sandi you are very forthcoming as anyone telling the truth always is. [my trial lawyer experience speaking for you]. I know another person who might be able to interpret raw format photo data and will send it to him tomorrow for him to tell me if he can read the dates. There are so many skeptics. Why cannot they just ask their own hearts and know the truth? The scientific method is to have proof so you can believe. I reversed that about 50 years ago and believed, because it made sense to me at every level, and over the years I have the proof. I have had Zetas in the yard and in the house. Why would I make that up, years ago, and tell everyone, if I am not selling anything and don't care if the skeptics don't believe me. Nancy has posted 39,000 web pages for free, and devoted her loving heart to sharing the future with all who listen. Thank goodness someone is listening [and reading].

The photos I have sent you are from 2 different cameras, canon 400D, and Olympus E510, defiantly not lens flare, trying really hard to get another photo today to show it’s in the same spot as yesterday! But the clouds just aren’t giving me a break.
This is just fabulous Sandi.  I'm so glad you found something else to focus on after the quake!
Sandi, I too am excited. Now the astronomer has pre disposed his answer to say that if you took it today, it is lens flares. Conventional people will have to maintain their conventionality by giving conventional answers. Therefore, please do send the raw file over the skype connection, and keep taking photos, and if you have three cameras, use all three, and identify which took which photos. I think if several cameras got the same exact image, how could they all have the same lens flares? Any other tricks to defeat conventional thinking, use them! I have four Fuji digital cameras, two 12s and a 10 and a 6 mp and if I get such a photo I am going to take as many shots with different cameras to defeat the lens flare issue as I can. I say to all of you, let us work together to get proof as ironclad as possible and nail this puppy down [don't worry I love animals] Keep shooting and if you get something use as many cameras as possible so the lens flares are different but PX is the same!
Coolas bananas, yes I moved the camera around plenty, and as I said before I can see it again today, and it is in the same place, same, colour, same size.
I had no idea New Zealand did chem trails! I’m in Christchurch, so guess with the earthquake and all they don’t have time to do chem trails, maybe? But yes it’s hard to photograph here, the sun is super bright, and weather can be a problem a lot. Today it’s raining on and off and the sun is only popping out for a few minutes before going behind clouds again so I haven’t managed to take another good photo today, yet. But I can still see the object through my camera!

(翻译其中一些内容)
摄影中的X星?

我花了4个小时去拍摄太阳,首先相机设定为自动状态,但对光不准,太阳在新西兰有很强的亮度。我戴上墨镜从我的佳能数码单反相机去看,天哪,我不敢相信。我看见一个很好的圆,和太阳相比稍微红点的颜色。我不敢相信我看见了太阳的伙伴。它也看见了我。

我拿出我另外一个数码单反相机开始找到真确的快门速度和光圈去照下它。请注意我是一个专业的摄影师。我处理这些照片时不会出现幻光和刺眼的照片。我能看见它,不是用肉眼是通过镜头,我真不敢相信。

2种不同的照相机,佳能 400 D 和奥林巴斯 E510,据说镜头不会产生光晕,在同一点的照片。

拍摄时间2011年3月6日16:50     新西兰基督城,晴朗天气,没有形成幻日条件的湿润的云层,手工爆光,无PS问题。

本文来自 璇幻爵龙  博客

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

UFO中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:14